Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Awesome deal on prints!

I just wanted to let everyone know about this offer. I found out about it awhile back, but totally forgot about it until today.

PhotoMama gives everyone that signs up 50 free prints, but in addition to that, if you use the code 100FREE while checking out, you'll get another 100 prints for free. Last time I ordered from them, shipping on 150 prints was $6.25.

So $6.25 for 150 prints comes out to roughly 4 cents per print. The only catch is that the code for 100 free prints is supposed to end today (June 30th), so I suggest you get over there and start uploading some pictures!

If you're anything like me, you can't ever have enough prints for scrapbooking and the such, so I hope someone else out there is able to get in an order before the promotion ends tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment