Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Just showing off!

I love seeing my SVGs in action (that's what they're here for, right?) and I just wanted to show off some of the projects that people have done using some of my files. :) If you'd like to see your project featured on my blog, please email me a photo, along with a link to your blog (if you have one). :D

Please click the pictures to see a larger view of them!



First off is this awesome garden-themed bouquet by mastermom over at the SCAL forums. She used my Cutesy Butterfly and Ladybug files.I think it turned out perfect for her daughter's birthday!











Next up is this beautiful card by Tamara at Scrapcation Getaway. It was made for her parents 29th wedding anniversary. I think it turned out absolutely stunning! She used my Circle Flourish Frame.








And last, but not least, are these two great layouts by Pat over at A Scrappin' Nana. I love, love, love these layouts. For the recital page, she used one of my Frames, Tags, and Borders sets and for the page with the boats, she altered my Swirly 3 Circle Frame.


I think all of these projects turned out great and I can't wait to see even more of my files used in the future!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting my card! I love the first project too! I've been wanting to do a paper bouquet, but I'm totally intimidated. I haven't tried it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! And thanks again Brittany for the wonderful files you share!

    ReplyDelete