Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Quick update!

Hey everyone! I haven't forgotten about you guys! To be honest, due to medical bills, the economy, etc, I haven't had internet since the end of August. I have great news though! My stepfather finished his chemo and had his follow-up appointment where the doctor told him that everything looks good! :D

I want to say thank you to everyone who left comments while I was gone. Thank you for the well-wishes. :) I also would like to thank the two people that donated to my blog while I was gone! I truly appreciate all of the support from everyone!

I hope to be back to posting files before the end of the week, so let's hope some of you out there are still following my blog. ;)

7 comments:

  1. so glad to hear the Good news! I am looking forward to seeing your posts again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to hear your stepdad is doing well! that is great news!!! look forward to your fun svgs again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear the good news about your step dad! So glad to see you back. Missed you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So wonderful that you are back. Glad to hear the good news. Look forward to seeing your wonderful svg files soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brittany, I love your files and I wish everything to be fine in your life. Gilda, from Brazil.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We didn't give up on you! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Newer Posts Older Posts Home